We mainly focus on offering quality products and services and increasing our range of clients. We are also convinced that these challenges largely depend on the satisfaction of our employees at work. To this end, in 2010, we decided to develop a social responsibility management system to ensure respect for employees’ rights, create a safe, healthy and stimulating work environment, based on appropriate working conditions and good work relationships.
In this way, we seek to achieve sustainable economic growth, avoid possible employee dissatisfaction or potential conflicts, reduce unemployment, promote equal opportunities and invest in the human capital.
By this statement, I express my full responsibility for:
- complying with the requirements of MRS 10000®: 2010, of the applicable national laws and other applicable laws and requirements to which the organization subscribes, of the main normative acts of the International Labour Organization ratified by Romania
- carrying out all our activities in a fair and constructive manner, starting from the respect for the employees, to whom we provide adequate training and opportunities to improve their career
- ensuring sustainable, safe and health protected jobs, in a climate where undeclared work, discriminatory practices and abusive disciplinary measures are prohibited, as well as work without the free consent of employees and child labour
- recognising the right to association and collective bargaining, social dialogue and fair and decent pay, compliant with at least the minimum levels collectively negotiated at higher levels
- complying with the statutory working time, legal holidays and annual paid leave
- stimulating our partners to comply with the labour law and to have better working relations and working conditions for their employees
- communicating this policy to suppliers and contractors / subcontractors and making this policy available to all stakeholders who request it
To ensure the compliance with MRS 10000®: 2010 requirements and reporting the performance of the Social Responsibility Management System, we have appointed a management representative.
To support this system, I commit myself to allocating the necessary resources to establish, implement, maintain and improve it continuously and to periodically review this policy statement in terms of its appropriateness and of fulfilling the commitment to continuous improvement.
Bucharest, January 18th, 2016